3716 Marion Street - Denver, CO 80205
In the heart of Cole Rino in Denver, this is urban living at its finest. Walk to the bus, light rail, LODO, Mission Ballroom and find your favorite coffee shop and restaurant. There is Development all around this neighborhood from the New World Trade Center Denver to new boutique hotels just up the street, and new townhomes finishing up directly across the street. This home has an open floor plan, with lots of windows, an open kitchen with Custom Quartz Countertops, White Oak Floors, Custom handbuilt solid Wood Cabinets, and a living area with lots of light and tall ceilings. Enjoy the view from your balcony off the master bedroom while listening and looking at the sites of the City. 3 bedrooms on the upper level with laundry and 2 closets in the master bedroom. Dual Zoned HVAC System and High-Efficiency Double Paned Windows, and Custom Iron Railings. The large unfinished basement gives you lots of options for a great room or another bed and bath. The private back patio area is perfect for BBQ and entertaining. Check out the Virtual 3D tour, agent made videos upon request. With all the development happening it is a great time to get into the neighborhood. The Garage was going to be an ADU which it is zoned for, City Approval would be needed to convert back. Great new build comps at 3120 N Humboldt (no basement) 3818 N Williams. See Structural Warranty in Documents, this property is Vacant. The agent is owner.
Take the lead over other homebuyers.
Sign up to receive personalized, real-time updates delivered to your inbox as soon as the homes you're searching for hit the market.
Sign up Now
Listing Type: Detached Single Family
Listing Broker:Lance Smith
Listing Status: Active
Broker Office: Live West Realty
Fireplaces: Forced Air
Cooling: Eat-in Kitchen,Kitchen Island,Open Floorplan,Quartz Counters,Vaulted Ceiling(s),Walk-In Closet(s)
Baths Full: 1
Heating: Forced Air
Baths 3/4: 1
Interior Features: Double Pane Windows
Baths Half: 1
Garage Spaces: 2
School District: Denver 1
Elementary School: Whittier E-8
Inclusions: Carbon Monoxide Detector(s),Smoke Detector(s)
Middle School: Wyatt
High School: Manual
The content relating to real estate for sale in this Web site comes in part from the Internet Data eXchange (“IDX”) program of METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® Real estate listings held by brokers other than Four Star Realty & Property Management are marked with the IDX Logo. This information is being provided for the consumers’ personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any other purpose. All information subject to change and should be independently verified.
- This publication is designed to provide information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is displayed with the understanding that the publisher and authors are not engaged in rendering real estate, legal, accounting, tax, or other professional services and that the publisher and authors are not offering such advice in this publication. If real estate, legal, or other expert assistance is required, the services of a competent, professional person should be sought.
- The information contained in this publication is subject to change without notice. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THIS MATERIAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN OR FOR ANY DAMAGES IN CONNECTION WITH THE FURNISHING, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THIS MATERIAL.
- PUBLISHER’S NOTICE: All real estate advertised herein is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and the Colorado Fair Housing Act, which Acts make it illegal to make or publish any advertisement that indicates any preference, limitation, or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, familial status, or national origin.
- METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO will not knowingly accept any advertising for real estate that is in violation of the law. All persons are hereby informed that all dwellings advertised are available on an equal opportunity basis.
- © 2015 [or current year] METROLIST, INC., DBA RECOLORADO® – All Rights Reserved
6455 S. Yosemite St., Suite 500
Greenwood Village, CO 80111 USA
- ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WORLDWIDE. No part of this publication may be reproduced, adapted, translated, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher. The information contained herein including but not limited to all text, photographs, digital images, virtual tours, may be seeded and monitored for protection and tracking.